HCP A/AN series- Wastewater Drainage Submersible Pump
Compact, light weight yet durable submersible pumps for clean and slightly contaminated water.
Ideal for emergency drainage applications in basements, cable trenches and cellars.
- The range includes 0.37kW up to and including 3.7kW pumps. They are available in single phase 240Volt and three phase 415Volt.
- Single phase and three phase pumps up to and including 2.2kW can be fitted with a single float level switch to facilitate automatic unsupervised operation.
- Pumps feature a double, back to back mechanical seal (Inner = Carbon vs. Ceramic, Outer = Silicone carbide vs. Silicone carbide) The seal is located in the oil housing and runs independently from the pumped product. It is thus not dependant on product for cooling or lubrication.
- Pumps are fitted with a motor protector “auto cut” thermal device. This protects the motor from burning due to overloading etc
- The combination of stainless steel and cast iron makes these pumps very durable
A/AN - Wastewater Drainage Submersible Pump
- Brand: HCP PUMP
- Product Code: A series
- Availability: In Stock